Welcome to the FitTick program
Health Safety Environment Australia Pty Ltd has developed a program called FitTick so companies can be compliant with new legislation on Noise Management that was introduced in January 2014.
The FitTick program has been developed to manage compliance and deliver current legislative requirements. Our success is based on a partnering approach to compliance and our qualified team of professional operators has an intimate knowledge of local, state and national Codes of Practice and Regulations, ensuring a cost effective solution for your business needs.
The program provides a audiometric, respirator and hearing protection (earplugs) fit testing service across Australia. Our ability to fit test all major brands ensures a whole of site service with multiple respirator and earplug styles. This independence is critical in delivering compliance and consistency across clients and different sites.
- Delivers conformance and compliance to current standards
- Provides a managed approach across whole of site operations
- Independent testing across all major brands of equipment
- Testing arranged on and off site to suit your operation
- Delivers best practice as cards are available for audit